Tuesday, November 25, 2008

While it may look pretty....

















Walking through this with inappropriate footwear = not fun.

It snowed all weekend, and while it was pretty and gave us an excuse to stay in warm pubs and drink vin chaud and chocolat chaud and beer, the walk home through the slush, not so fun.

Not to mention, I think the cold weather changes people's behavioral patterns, because I had an experience on Saturday night that included, Chimay Blue, a local brassiere, ABBA, me assaulting a waitress (by accident) and karaoke. For your own sanity I won't go into details, but let's just say...it was interesting, and I blame the snow.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't that your normal weekend? :)

It does look pretty - pretty enough for a postcard. But I totally understand. Snow is like a fine museum piece - lovely, interesting - and should only be observed from a distance with a pane of glass between you and it.

ALEX (best sister) said...

this is a really good picture phil, i thought it was a painting for a second
xx