Thursday, September 11, 2008

Note.

Could you please notice that there is an ad at the bottom of this blog (scroll all the way down). The ad is put there by google, who takes topics from my blogs and determines what topics the ads should be on. Recently there have been language schools in Belgium and Online Toilet Paper sales, all of which I have found both humorous and appropriate. Now however I am ASTONISHED to see that there is a Scientology video link ad.


WHAT in gods name do I have (ok note. I will now be taking out the word GOD from my blog) on this blog that would make google think that people interested in Scientology would be reading it? Seriously? Is it the politics reference, because I know that Oprah likes Obama, and Oprah likes(ed) Tom Cruise, but that is basically the only connection I can find.


I just wanted to share with you the kind of profiling that google thinks is efficient.


Sidebar- I am volunteering for the Democrats Abroad organization this weekend, as I felt so guilty about all those non-Americans doing it, and interestingly enough it is only the Democrats abroad (not Republicans abroad, they don't do this) that works with vote from abroad.org to get Americans (regardless of their party preferences) to sign up and vote while they are living/studying abroad. So I thought THAT was interesting.

No comments: