Friday, January 16, 2009

American Idol Realizations

Why do I love pre Hollywood American Idol? I think the tryouts for American Idol are great, once people start being “serious” and they go to Hollywood I always phase out, but for some reason I can not get enough of the crazy people making fools of themselves on television.

It probably helps me feel sane and normal, which is nice. I suppose I am a total sucker for reality television, not to mention I appreciated the producers’ sense of humor and hilarity with their ridiculous job. While I would probably hate myself if I had to force the worst out of people and make them cry for ratings, watching people do it doesn’t seem so bad. I suppose it’s like working at the slaughter house, somebody’s got to do it, because I really want my roast beef sandwich, I just DO NOT want to know where the hell that roast beef came from (thought I prefer free range, less chewy).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love bikini girl and the Kara drama as much as the next girl my dear. Along with the new season of the Bachelor because you know how hot single dads. Also for the pure funny torture of it all find Tool Academy. You will not regret it.