Friday, January 30, 2009

My only spare moment....

I figured I'd shoot something out as I waited alone in the office for the movers to come. Everything's a bit hectic, We started packing yesterday at work, I went home, and did one last load of laundry there and packed all the clothes I won't wear for the next week. (While I crash at Emmas, and my mom comes to visit!). Then I passed out around two when most of the preliminary packing and cleaning was done, woke up at seven thirty, got to work, finished packing the boxes and started moving computers to the new office.

Tonight I'm going out, because I think I need a break.

Which means, (as I have to be out of my flat by noon on Saturday), I am going to have to get up around 6am on saturday and do the rest of my packing and cleaning. Regardless, I may be a bit cranky.

Therefore, after Emma and I drag all of my stuff to her house, we're going to the spa for a rub down, steam room and scrub.

I'm staying with Emma until Thursday when my mom comes in and then I'm going to stay with her in the hotel. I have to go to a meeting on Friday morning (as I'm running it apparently), so my mom has kindly said she doesn't mind going on a tourist bus and seeing the city, but we'll meet up for lunch and do some real siteseeing afterwards.

On Saturday, I'm going to take her to Antwerp which should be great, as she's never been to Flanders before and it is such a great city (some good shopping too!). Then back on the Eurostar Sunday morning, where I will be working for Eurodad from home (in both the New Forest and London).

And there it is, the rest of my planned life!

No comments: