Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The calm before the move[s]

Just to let people in on the ridiculousness of my life:

Friday: Moving Offices
Saturday: Moving into Emma and Eimear's out of my flat here
Thursday: Moving from E&E's to Mom's hotel room
Sunday: Going back to London (with all my stuff, luckily my Mom is going to help me bring it!)
Feb. 13th or 20th: Helping my parents move from their house in London into a smaller flat (lots of furniture swapping and bringing down to the country required).

Also, as a sidebar from my Luxembourg post, because I forgot to post about this, and it's great... I would like to mention that Luxembourg is a Duchy, meaning it is ruled by a "Grand Duke" (It has a parliamentarian representative democracy, that is ruled by their monarch). Now I know this sounds similar to the British royal family, however there is one slight difference.

The Duke, Duchess and their kids, look like they should be in a Ralf Lauren Magazine ad, (I mean that in the worst way possible).



I know.

2 comments: