Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's like watching two chimps throw poop at each other, it's gross, but you can't look away!



It's so strange, she goes off about single mothers and how awful it is for the nation that we have so many children raised by only one parent....what percentage of those single mothers do you think actually WANTED to be single? I mean honestly, how many thought about their life and were like "hmmm, I want to get pregnant at age 17 by a man who is going to leave me and be stuck as a single mother working a minimum wage job so I can support my child who will have no father figure"...I'm thinking not too many, and the fact that the "liberal" media/culture recognizes the hardships these woman face and show how amazing it is that so many single mothers are not only succeeding at their job as mothers, but also in their own personal life (which I suppose Anne doesn't believe mothers should have) is clearly our way of showing disdain for the nuclear family. Obviously.

2 comments:

Ben K said...

Hell yeah Phil, great way of putting it

Ben K said...

Excellent way of putting it phil, amazing articulation